D.O.N.E ATL is Atlanta’s top pick for professional water damage restoration cleanup. From basement floods, sewage backups, to multilevel floods, we have seen it all! We understand that it can be very traumatic to have water damage. We use the latest technology for water detection, documentation, and drying equipment to ensure that your home or business is treated like it’s our own.No matter if your water damage is due to a broken pipe, an overflowed toilet, a roof leak, or even a tornado, D.O.N.E. ATL has seen it all and is here to help 24 hours a day!
All of our employees are just that. EMPLOYEES! We are not a marketing firm that subcontracts to local carpet cleaners in order to appear larger than they are. We are based in Atlanta and have rigorous training for all of our employees to ensure that the work is always DONE RIGHT!
Free NO HASSLE Evaluations.
D.O.N.E ATL is available 24 hours a day to help. When water damage occurs, it can be pretty unsettling. Our company is founded on the guidelines of “get there fast, get it DONE right”. Water can cause extensive damage to the structure if it’s not handled quickly and correctly.
We work with the largest insurance companies on a daily basis ( as well as many small ones) so you can relax while we guide you through an insurance claim process. Our team uses the insurance industry accepted pricing structure called Xactimate. This is the industry accepted pricing model used so you aren’t trying to get 3 estimates while your home or business is full of water. Whether you use a professional like D.O.N.E ATL or some guy that works out of his garage, you pay the same insurance reimbursable rate.
Our staff goes through a rigorous classroom and hands on training process on a regular basis. D.O.N.E. ATL serves the entire Metropolitan area of Atlanta and its surrounding cities like Marietta, Kennesaw, Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Douglasville, Woodstock, Lithia Springs, Doraville, Duluth, Fayetteville, and man more. We are properly staffed to ensure that we can handle multiple jobs at once throughout our large and growing city. Whether you are in Cobb, Fulton, Cherokee, Dekalb, Paulding, Gwinnett, or even Henry county, DONE ATL can arrive in as little as one hour.
The Water Damage Restoration Process
Although every water damage problem requires a customized solution, our general process ensures we deal effectively with your situation.
Inspect and Assess the Water Damage
We fully assess the water damage to determine the full extent of the cleanup, potential health hazards, and the quickest way to dry the structure by:
- Investigating the origin of the leak or water entry and stopping it at its source.
- Ensuring there are no electrical issues. If we discover water has compromised the electricity, we will work to ensure your safety.
- Developing a cleanup strategy
- Protecting belongings from further moisture damage
- Inspecting the water-soaked area and classifying the type of damage
- Categorizing the level of contamination and potential biohazards in the water
- Providing you and your insurance company with a guaranteed estimate using the industry- standard Xactimate® cost estimator
Extract Water and Implement Drying and Dehumidification
We provide a suitable environment for residents and employees, avoid further contamination and ensure cleanliness and safety by:
- Removing standing water from the premises using truck-mounted equipment
- Disinfecting areas contaminated by sewage
- Employing air movers, fans, electric panels, and dehumidifiers to dry and remove moisture the water-damaged area
- Apply anti-microbial treatments behind walls, under subfloors, in attics, and anyplace where mold, mildew, and bacteria can grow.
Support Insurance Claims
We help deal with the Insurance Companies by:
- Taking photos of the damaged areas and contents before and after cleaning and restoration.
- Thoroughly documenting the damage and detailing our cleanup and restoration processes
- Storing our notes and photos online so you and your insurer have full access to claim information
- Direct billing to your Insurance Company.
what our clients say
“Two months ago, D.O.N.E. ATL installed one of their crawlspace systems in my house! They were right! My gas and electric bills went down almost 30%. The best part is now I can store all of my wife’s Christmas villages down there without worrying about them getting moldy! Thanks, Guys!”
Woodstock, GA 30188
“Thank you for sending Rob and Tony out at 4 am! They were so polite and went straight to work cleaning the water up! They made a stressful time a little easier”
Dunwoody, GA 30338
“I want to thank Todd for being so thorough with us in explaining the waterproofing system. True to his word, he had his men to my home 3 days later installing the system! He even sent me a handwritten Thank You card! Great Customer Service”
Decatur, GA 30034
“I recently purchased a home in Kennesaw and my agent recommended hiring your company. I still got 3 other quotes and was pleasantly surprised to find your company to be the only one that didn’t try to nickel and dime me or use scare tactics. Your Foreman is probably one of the nicest people I have ever met. He gave me daily updates on the status and made the experience a pleasant one”
“I was referred to D.O.N.E. ATL by my plumber when my water heater in my attic ruptured a couple of weeks ago. They arrived in less than an hour and walked me through the scary experience of filing an insurance claim. They got right to work and even met my adjuster yesterday because I was a little uneasy about dealing with my insurance company. You guys have Great Customer Service! Thank You!”